Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Nice day!

Fun!!  We did our bike ride today.  We took the bikes out to Black Hawk park...I think.  It's about a mile around the lake.  That was enough for the first day out.  At least it was mostly flat - just a couple of inclines, including one right at the end near where the truck was parked.

When we finished, we tried a different restaurant - the 63 Diner.  It was nothing like what we were hoping...it was nothing like the Diner in Pleasant Hill.  Much more expensive and the menu was more steaks and entrees than lunch-type things.  So we both had a bowl of chili and headed home.  On the way home, we drove down Main St in Cedar Falls.  As we drove down it, I remembered that Sami Allison works at Scratch Cupcake so we stopped in to see her.  Of course, she wasn't there but we bought a couple of cupcakes anyway - Dave got a chocolate toffee one and I got a key lime one - can we say delicious?!!  Oh my!!

We're watching the Cubs in the 10th inning!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...