Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday

When Dave woke me this morning, he said he wanted to go to the grocery store first.  Then when he got back home, we would load up the bikes and go explore a park nearby.  I said I'd be ready.  About 30 minutes later he called to tell me that it was pretty dark and he thought it was going to rain.  Lordy, did it rain!  It just poured for a few minutes - got pretty black out, but it didn't last long.  Regardless, we postponed our bike ride.  Maybe tomorrow.

Dave worked down in his little storage unit and I worked on paperwork.  I got all caught up with our bank accounts.  I still have several things to change our address with and then I have to file.  Yuck!

It was sure lovely out this evening.  We fixed a roast and some potatoes and ate outside.  Beautiful night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...