Monday, August 3, 2015

Beautiful day!

We went on a 2 mile bike ride today.  It was much nicer weather-wise than yesterday.  It was only in the low 80's today!!  We also went backwards on the trail which helped me with the little hills.  The inclines are not as long when you go clockwise on this trail.  I maybe could have done 3 miles even, but we were ready to quit.  We left the park and stopped at Walmart for a couple of items.  No one was in the beauty shop, so I got my haircut by a lady named Synamyn!  She seemed to do a fine job...I like it a lot so far.  We'll see how it does in the morning!

We're trying to watch the Cubs game, but they're getting too much rain.  It's been over 2 hours already.  Too bad - first time in quite a while that the Cubs have been on ESPN so we could actually see them.  Bummer!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...