Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hot day again!

It was over 90 up here today.  It was almost oppressive except that there was a nice breeze!  I know that lots of places had storms, but there were just little fluffy clouds up here.

After church today, we went to Panchero's for lunch then came home to change clothes.  I called Linda to see if we could stop in, so we went up there.  Kyle, Cassie & Blaise were there so we got to spend some time with the B-man before he took his nap.  He's a hoot - he just runs around, climbs up on things, and even climbs the stairs.  He turns around and slides down the stairs on his belly (most of the time).  He's like a little dervish - always on the move!  He warmed up to both Dave and I just immediately - I got down on the floor to play blocks with him.  He kept bringing me blocks so I'd build a tower that he could knock down!  Finally, he got his binky and they took him upstairs for a nap.  He cried for about 45 seconds and he was out!

Here he is:


Hope to get to see Aidan this week.  The kids are gone to the Wisconsin Dells on a short vacation.  Should be back by Weds.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...