Friday, August 21, 2015

Beautiful day

Dave and I rode bikes this morning.  We only rode a mile because my new bike has a really, really HARD seat!  Dave will put my other seat on it before we go again.  I figured out about the gears right away.  I only used 1, 2, and 3 out of 6.  I wonder if I'll work my way up to 4-6!  I feel much better today.  I've had a bit of a sinus issue for a couple of days.  Today it's only a cough.  Hope it goes away soon.  My ribs hurt from coughing!

Dave bought himself a fishing boat today, so we went out and bought some life jackets for it.  Tomorrow it is being delivered, so I'm sure we'll take it for an inaugural "float"!  I hope it's as nice tomorrow as it was today!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...