Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday

We had a good day today.  Dave got his boat delivered and he (and the seller) went out in the water in it.  He enjoyed it a great deal.  Then he went to Bryan's to help him today.  I stayed home and vacuumed and dusted.  Our house was kind of dusty after having carpenters here this week.  While I was working, Linda called and she and Kaylee came in to see our place.  I followed them into Cedar Falls for some browsing and lunch.  We had a good time - good conversations, good food, and good company.  When I finally left Main Street CF, I went out to Bryan's to see Dave's boat...and, of course, Aidan.  Aidan was just waking up from a nap, so he wasn't in a very smiley mood.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...