Friday, August 7, 2015

Hot one today

It was another hot, humid day up here.  Dave had to help one of  the guys here by putting things in his gutters to keep the leaves out.  So he didn't get home until about 11:00.  We then went to ride our bikes.  I only wanted to do 1 mile, but at the end of 1 mile, I decided to go another half mile...then I decided to just finish off the 2nd mile.  I was hot, hot, hot when we got done.  I couldn't wait to get into the a/c of the truck!

I've got a couple of pictures to show you tonight.  This first one is from the Ox Yoke Inn - they took our picture for our anniversary!

This is taken at the water lily pond outside of main Amana.  I had my big lens with us, so we got a closeup of one of the lilies.  
Tonight we're just hanging out watching the White Sox/Royals game.  The Sox are behind...but I don't really care about either of these teams.  It's just something to watch!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...