Saturday, August 8, 2015

Saturday

Dave and I cleaned the house this morning, then Dave helped me make crockpot lasagna.  Bryan, Erin, and Aidan came over tonight for supper.  Besides lasagna we also had salad and garlic bread.  For dessert we just had ice cream - much to Aidan's delight.

Aidan didn't have a good nap today so he was really, really tired.  After they went home, we cleaned up the kitchen, did  the dishes, and froze a container of lasagna.  Yay for leftovers!

Earlier today, I scanned in a whole stack of pictures from the Frushour family.  Now I'm down to one big stack of Allison photos!

We're getting up early in the morning.  Allison plays in Wilton and we're going!  It's about 2 hours away and her first game is at 10:00!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...