Monday, August 24, 2015

Nice day again

I finally went to the Clinic today to see if I had bronchitis or sinus infection, or what.  The doctor said I had clear lungs...yay!  So he's treating me for sinus infection.  He also gave me some yucky cough syrup with codeine in it.  It is gross, but hopefully I won't cough all night tonight like I did last night.
I slept most of the morning and haven't done much today at all.  While we were at the Convenient Care Clinic we went upstairs and made an appointment to establish care with a family practicioner.  She is new to the clinic and has a name I can't even begin to pronounce...but it will be okay.  Nothing like Dr Hill, though.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...