Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fun Sunday

We got up this morning expecting to go to church and then to Washington for Allison's game...that wasn't going to work.  So we instead took off for Washington after breakfast.  It was a beautiful day for softball.  The A's won the first game.  Unfortunately we got there just as that game finished.  In the second game, Alexa pitched and the A's were ahead 6-0.  We got beat 7-6.  They just couldn't get any outs at the end of that game.  I haven't heard about the 3rd game.  It didn't start until 5:30 or 6:00 and we decided to come home .  We got home about 4:45.  We sat just north of Iowa City waiting for a wrecker to come - I think that we waited almost 45 minutes to get past the "accident".  It was a mess.

Dave and I are both sunburned.  I wore a tank top and I'm really burned.  Dave's face and his neck are both bright red!  Didn't feel like we were getting too much sun, but we sure did.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...