Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday

Our plans got changed by Mother Nature.  The softball tournament in Wilton got cancelled due to rain.  Darn!  That means we didn't get to see Vicki and Allison and that makes me sad.  It also means that we didn't have to drive for 2 hours to see them and that makes me happy!  Maybe they'll get a game in next weekend!

Instead of sitting out watching softball, we went to church.  It was communion today and the summer choir sang.  Then we went to lunch at Newton's Cafe...it was great as usual.  Dave took a nap after we got home and then we went to Walmart and on a 1 mile bike ride.  One mile was all I could handle today.  There were sure lots of people at the park!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...