Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday

I went to church this morning, but probably shouldn't have.  I coughed through much of the service and then I felt worse after we got home.  We went to Newton's for lunch and when we got home I crashed.  I slept until the phone rang at 1:45.  We were supposed to go to Bryan's for supper tonight, but I just didn't feel well enough to go and not feel guilty.  I don't want Aidan to get whatever I have. So Dave went without me.  I'm not very happy with this medicine, I know that.  I've had this now for 2 weeks and I don't feel as good as I did when I went to the dr.  Something's wrong with that!

Right now I'm sitting here watching the Cubs and Dave is asleep in his chair.  Arrieta has a no-hitter going through 8 innings.  Hope he can hold on!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...