Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday

I felt a bit better today..good enough that I went to the chiropractor AND to get my glasses adjusted AND to the mall to see about getting a couple of tops.  This afternoon, I felt a bunch better, but tonight I'm starting to tighten up again.  Must be time for more cough medicine.  I've still got 2.5 days of medicine left.  I said I went shopping, but I didn't really shop.  I went in and they'd put away all of their summer stuff and replaced it with winter and fall stuff already.  It's supposed to be 90 tomorrow!

Dave got his boat out today.  He took it out on the lake all by himself.and puttered around.  He said he had a good time.  On his way home, he got his fishing license.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...