Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thursday

Dave went to O-town this morning to look at a pickup.  It wasn't what he wanted, so he had a nice drive for nothing!  It really wasn't for nothing, because he visited with several people while he was there and he went to Bailey Office for me!  I went to LA Nails and had a pedicure, which was way overdue.  My last one was in June before Kaylee's wedding so that was about 2 months ago.  I finally got rid of the yellow polish!!  My toes look much more normal now!

This evening we went to 4 Queens for chocolate shakes (that was our supper) and then drove up to Linda & Al's.  We had given Erin my good bicycle, but it was too tall for her.  So I asked Linda if she wanted it and I got a resounding "YES" from her.  Therefore, we delivered it this evening.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...