Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday

We had another beautiful day today.  Dave and I ran to Walmart and to HyVee today.  The other day we bought a couple of Missouri peaches and a couple of Colorado peaches.  They were wonderful, so we needed to get some more before they're out of season!  I still like the Missouri peaches better and Dave still likes the Colorado peaches better.  Colorado ones are much juicier! They are both delicious, though!

This evening we met Bryan, Erin, and Aidan at our church for an old fashioned ice cream social.  They served either hot dogs or sloppy joes, baked beans, cole slaw, and chips along with homemade pie and homemade ice cream.  Unfortunately, they started running out of ice cream, so we only got 1 small scoop...and I shared mine with Aidan!  So I didn't even get a good taste!  I guess I'll have to make some just for us!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...