Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Wasted day??

Not really.  We had eye doctor appointments early this morning.  Mine was at 8:50 and Dave's was at 9:10...unfortunately by the time we got out of there, it was noon!  Since I have a freckle/mole on my eyeball, I had to  have pix taken - the first set wasn't right, so we had to have a do-over!  Then my insurance provider's computer program was having issues, so that seemed to take forever!  I had picked out about 10 pairs of frames I liked and then had to whittle them down to 3.  I finally picked out my favorite and Dave picked the same one!  The gal working with us also adjusted my present glasses....about 8 times before she got it fixed the way we both liked it!  All in all, it was a pleasant experience even though it seemed to take a long time.

We came home, ate lunch, and I went into our bedroom, closed the blinds to where it was dark (since my eyes were dilated) and I took a short nap.  Now we're watching the Cubs!

Dave sold my trike today, so tonight he ordered me a six-speed trike.  Hope I have a short learning period!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...