Monday, September 21, 2015

Beautiful Monday

Dave and I had an adventure this morning.  We went to the Lake and rode our bikes a mile first.  Then we got in the boat and took it for a spin around the lake.  It was beautiful on the water today.  I enjoyed it a bunch.  The worst part for me was walking out on the dock - there were no rails and it was a floating dock so it was very unsteady.  We pretty much had the lake to ourselves.  There were a couple of kayakers but no other boats that we saw.

This afternoon we made crockpot lasagna and then Dave went to Bryan's to chop down some more brush.  He's having a ball!

Dave said to tell you that we took the SS Minnow out for a tour - not a 3 hour one, either...and we didn't get stranded on an isle!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...