Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday

I didn't post last night - we had a fun evening.  About 6:00 we went out to Bryan's for a bonfire.  Unfortunately, we had another engagement at 7:30 so we didn't get to stay long.  Why is it that you have two things to do one night, but nothing other nights?  Our other commitment was to me, et up with Linda and Al in Janesville to hear Clayton's family play and sing.  He, his dad, and brother, along with another guy played at this little dive bar in Janesville...it was a fun time.  The music was good and the company was better.  Kyle also came and brought Blaise.  Blaise is such a hoot!  He walked up to the stage, sat on the floor in front of the band, and looked up at Clayton watching him sing.  After every song, he would just smile and clap.  He's 16 mo old!!

It was a good day because I got to hold both Aidan and Blaise!!  Then we came home to catch the last quarter of the ISU game - double overtime...got beat.  I'm starting to believe that our offensive coordinator shouldn't be in that position any more.  His offense can't do shirt-without-the-r!!  I still love my Cyclones, though.

Today was good, too.  We went to church and then met Bryan, Erin, and Aidan at Newton's for lunch.  Aidan is pretty much a mommy's boy right now.  He doesn't even want Bryan to hold him, so I don't feel quite so bad.  I did get lots of smiles, and he came to me after Bryan picked him up, but as soon as I had him he wanted Erin.  Little squirt!

More later...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...