Saturday, September 26, 2015

Family day

Dave went out to help Bryan this morning.  They only had a few hours before Bryan and Erin were leaving for a wedding.  I made some more Christmas cards and tried to call my cousin, Alma Dell.  I've called numerous times with no answer.  So I decided I'd try to find her brother, Paul.  I found that he died in 2011...I think maybe I knew that, but I'm not positive.  I'll have to ask Bob if he knew that Paul had died.  If he knows, then I probably just forgot.  Anyway, I've got some pictures of Alma Dell's family that I want her to have.  So I guess I'll just mail them to her.  Her older brother lives in Fairfield (or used to anyway), but I can't find him...his phone is unlisted and the phone number I had for him no longer works.

I went to Carlos O'Kelley's and bought lunch for all of us.  I took it out to Bryan's so I got to see Aidan.  He's still leery of me, but he likes to play peekaboo with me!  Sometime during lunch, I guess, I lost a filling on a tooth that will be prepped for a crown in January.  Unfortunately I'm afraid I can't wait to have it worked on.  It hasn't hurt yet, but I'll probably find a dentist Monday and see if I can get it fixed.  Grrr.....

Later this afternoon, Dave and I went out to see Kyle & Cassie's new acreage.  Nice house, but really dated.  They're working on it and it'll be nice some day.  Blaise was at Linda & Al's while his parents and other grandma were painting his room.  So on the way home from their house, we stopped by to see Blaise.  He's just a riot.  He just runs around, throwing balls at me, and generally being busy, busy.  When we left, he gave me a hug and a kiss!  It's nice having family near by!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...