Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday

Church was good again today.  The message today was about Jacob from Genesis.  After church we stopped at HyVee to get me some soft food.  I don't want to take a chance on breaking that tooth before I get it fixed.  Tomorrow I'll try to get a dental appointment.  I've got a PEO meeting tomorrow and if I can get an appointment at the dentist I may have to miss the PEO meeting.

Tonight we went to Bryan's for dinner.  I took Aidan some strawberry shortcake Goldfish!  He liked me, tonight.  He even let me help him walk around the house.  He'd really like to walk, but no one seems to work with him.  His other grandma tends to monopolize him, so I have to grab him when I can.  Don't get me started on that subject!

I hope you all saw the lunar eclipse tonight.  It was beautiful!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...