Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday

I had another sleepless night last night.  I was still awake at 4:24, but I must have fallen asleep shortly after that.  Dave woke me at 8:00 so I got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep!  I tried to nap this morning, but after 20 minutes some solicitor called and the phone woke me.  So, hopefully I'll sleep really well this afternoon.

Dave went to Bryan's to paint the boat trailer and mow Bryan's yard for him.  When he got home, he took a shower while I watched the Cubs game.  We went to 4 Queens after that and to HyVee.  I just needed to get out and I needed an ice cream cone.

It was a good day for my Cubbies!  The White Sox aren't looking too shabby either!  Hopefully they'll not lose their 7 run lead.

We don't have any plans for tomorrow.  But Sunday after church, we're making brownies and homemade ice cream to take to Bryan's for supper with them and Erin's folks.  Finally we're going to make homemade ice cream.  It's been almost 2 years since we've made any.  Bryan thought that sounded very good.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...