Friday, September 18, 2015

Icky day

It was pretty icky here today.  It rained most of the day.  My poor little hummingbirds just sat on their feeders trying to stay dry.  There was one on each of our two feeders almost all day.


They just sit there all hunkered down...bless their hearts!

I was pretty bored today.  Dave went to help Kyle & Cassie move to their new acreage.  I stayed here and made some Christmas cards.  I also finished the Oct newsletter and calendar for Holiday Ranch.  Yay!  My desk looks really good, but my craft table is a MESS!  I've got 41 Christmas cards done and 4 more almost done.  I only have about 25 more to do!


Here's a picture of Aidan last week when we were out to dinner.  I finally got to hold him.  He's leery of me because he doesn't see me often.  He's a cutie!

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...