Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday

One thing I'm not loving about retirement is that I often do not know what day it is!  As you noticed, I titled yesterday's post as Monday, when in fact it was Tuesday.  I guess I forgot to post on Monday.  Darn.

Today Dave made a quick trip to O-town to pick up his moving carts, etc.  Since he's going to help Kyle & Cassie move to their new acreage on Friday, he thought he'd like to have his moving carts!  They certainly helped make our move smooth.   I continued to work on paperwork today.  I paid bills and generally cleaned up my desk.

I made rice jambalaya for supper.  We love that!  We got some spicy salt from Tarpon Springs this spring and put some on our jambalaya...Dave put way too much on mine!  It was hot, hot, hot!!

Now we're watching the Cubs!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...