Saturday, September 12, 2015

Well, poop!

We had a fun day.  We went to Williamsburg to watch Vicki's team play softball.  They won two in a row, which put them in the championship game.  Unfortunately, they lost that game.  Allison pitched the second game and really pitched well.  She had a good day at bat, too.  I didn't hear how she did in the championship game.  We came home after two games.  I'm burned!  It was supposed to be cool today - wrong!  It was downright hot sitting in the sun.

When we got home, I watched the ISU-Iowa football game.  It was a good game, well played on both sides until the last 4 minutes of the game.  Actually I felt our guys came out of halftime a little conservative.  Oh well, the sun will come out tomorrow!

More later...

3 comments:

  1. Your blog has been a bit difficult to read the last couple days. There is a sliding box that says "Click for Photos No Photos Found". As you scroll down the page the box goes too and covers what you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I got it fixed. Let me know, ok?

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...