Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday

Church was good today.  Pastor Amy's sermon was titled, "When God was a little girl."  I wondered where she was going with this.  She actually showed a video of a child's book with the same title.  It was very good.  After church we came home, had a bowl of chili outside, and then Dave left to pick up a brush cutter for Bryan so I had the afternoon to watch the Cubs.  I'm thinking I'm going to stop watching my favorite teams, cause in the last two days my teams are 0-4!  Not such good odds!

This evening we watched The Express, a movie about Ernie Davis, the first African-American Heisman Trophy winner.  If you haven't seen it, you should.  It's very good!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...