Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Cubs WIN!!


It's wonderful that the Cubs won their Division, but it's too bad one of those teams had to lose.  The Cardinals are a good team!  We'll take the win, though.

Today we cleaned the other half of the house and then proceeded to mess it up again!  We (Dave) put in a new faucet for us.  Ours was so low (neck size) that you couldn't even rinse dishes under it.  Now we've got a tall faucet and it works great!  We also got the TV working.  I called Bright House and she walked me through the fix!  Yay!!

Bingo tonight was just like usual.  I did get to yell bingo...unfortunately 2 others yelled it after me, so we each won $2.00.  Woopee!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...