Wednesday, October 14, 2015

We had a good day today.  We went up to coffee this morning - there sure aren't many people here right now!  There were only 17 at coffee!  After coffee, we drove to Temple Terrace to see a table and chairs to replace our existing dinette set.  We loved it and brought it home with us.  It looks really nice in our dining area and now the chairs match the table!

It's also much more comfortable.

Slowly but surely we're getting the place cleaned up and put away!  Tonight, I went to play cards and Dave went out socializing!  When I got home, we had ice cream to celebrate National Dessert Day!  My team won at cards tonight, so I'm 1-1!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...