Saturday, October 17, 2015

One week down!

We've been here a week already...hard to believe!  Today we went to breakfast at Bob Evans' for our monthly breakfast.  There were 13 of us there.  We had a good breakfast and a fun time talking.  After that we took off for Sarasota for Bealls and the beach.  I was able to get 5 shirts for $102 with the use of coupons...and I've got $15 in Bealls bucks to use the 25th and 26th.  Unfortunately I'll be in Ft Lauderdale on the 25th and 26th...and they don't have a Bealls!!  Just my luck!

When we got done there, we headed for the water.  We ate lunch at The Beachhouse Restaurant.  We both had salads, which were huge!  We had planned to go to  the Red Barn, but Dave decided to just come home.  We saw some beautiful scenery - the water was gorgeous today!

Tonight we're watching both the Cubs and the Cyclones and both are losing.  Poop!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...