Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday

We went to church this morning - good service, but Pastor Jack was on vacation.  The youth minister gave the message from Nehemiah.  He challenged us big time.  I didn't sleep last night...I had iced tea for lunch...I should have known better!  So when we got home from church I tried to take a nap.  That didn't work, either!  Dave was helping some of the people in the park by cleaning their gutters for them.  I took a bike ride - I rode two laps by myself and then Dave and I rode a lap this evening...almost 3 miles!  A cold front has moved in here - the wind is blowing quite a bit so our last lap was a chilly one.

I'm watching the Cubs-Mets game and I'm starting to get a bit discouraged.  Come on, Cubs!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...