Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Poor Cubs!

I think the youth of the Cubs came into play in this series.  The Mets just seem to be calm and the Cubs seem to be trying too hard.  Too bad this "slump" came at the end of the season!  They should be fun to watch for the next few years if the Cubs don't trade everyone away.  Baseball was fun this summer thanks to these "kids"!

We had a great day.  We went to  the chiropractor and both got adjusted.  I had my teeth cleaned and we had a meeting with the manager here at the park.

Cards were fun.  We were behind by 1,800 points going into the last hand.  We went out before they had any canastas so none of them were in their feet yet.  That meant we won and now I'm 3-2!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...