Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday

Dave went to the dentist this morning and found out that he needs a tooth pulled and then a bridge made.  Oh boy....more dental bills!  When he got home, he wanted to go to the water to eat.  So we went to John's Pass and ate at Scully's.  We saw 2 dolphins the minute we started walking on the boardwalk and never saw another one the whole time we were there.  It was beautiful there today, though.  I think it was 84 and a bit breezy, but beautiful!

Tonight at bingo...I WON!!!  I was the high winner, I think!  I won $78!!  I can play for several more weeks, now!  Woohoo!  Now, if our Cubs would just start hitting, it would be a great night.  I'm afraid the youth on this team is proving to be a downfall this series.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...