Tuesday, October 6, 2015

 I thought I'd share a picture of two of the sweetest little guys you've ever seen.  The first one is Aidan, our grandson.  He just is so fascinating.  I'm not sure I've ever seen him cry..  I've seen him fake cry, but not a real cry!  Isn't he cute?  He'll be 1 on the 13th - 1 week from now.  Right now he's pretty much a mommy's boy.  He's finally warming up to me.  Dave has no problem with him, but he still is a little leery of me.



The second little guy is Kyle & Cassie's little guy, Blaise.  He's my great, great nephew.  He is 17  months and he's a little dynamo.  He's like the Energizer Bunny...he just keeps going and going!  He likes football and likes to read and does several animal sounds.  He also knows where his nose is, where his eyes are, etc. and he showws you his muscles!  He doesn't just walk, he runs!  He's also fearless and isn't a bit bashful.

We had a fun day.  We went to Iowa City to have lunch with Chris, Sudi & Howard before we take off for Florida.  Then this evening, Bryan's handyman came by to give us a bid for our backsplash..  He's going to do it the 15th of this month!  I guess Bryan will have to send us a picture!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...