Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday

The car is packed and in the morning, we'll take off.  We're just planning to go to Paducah tomorrow and then into Dave's cousin's on Friday night.  Hope to be in our southern home Sunday!  Prayers for a safe trip.

We went to Bryan's tonight to say goodbye to the kids and Aidan.  He was so fun tonight.  He loves to play peek-a-boo with me...and tonight he also blew air out of his lip and then waited for me to do it too.  Smiles all around.  He even let me hold him for about 15 minutes tonight.  Now that he's getting used to me, we're leaving and won't see him until Thanksgiving.  He'll have to learn who I am all over again.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...