Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday

This was one gray day!  Gray and cold!  Okay, I'm definitely ready to go to Florida after today.  I didn't get have on long pants, I even had to dig out a pair of socks for sitting around tonight.  We've got the heater going, but refuse to turn on the furnace.

After church today, we tried a new restaurant...Morg's.  I'd read the reviews and it sounded really, really good.  Guess what?  It WAS really, really good!  Our friend Howard would love this place.  I ordered a pancake.  It was at least 12" across and it was the best pancake I'd ever eaten.  Dave took a big chunk out of it and I still brought home about half of it.  Dave ordered 2 eggs, hash browns with the works, and bacon.  The bacon was perfect and the hash browns were fabulous!  We'll definitely go back when we return in the spring.

This afternoon we took the boat out to Kyle's for the winter.  I got to play with Blaise for a while and when we picked the boat up from Bryan's, I even got to hold Aidan for a couple of minutes before he reached for his daddy.  Successful day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...