Friday, October 9, 2015

We're in Georgia!

We had an absolutely beautiful drive today...we drove from Paducah to Blue Ridge, Georgia.  Mark was here and Diane got here about 5:30 or so.  We had a lovely supper of rotisserie chicken, corn, french fries, and green beans.  Unfortunately I choked on some corn when Diane and Mark made me laugh.  I have never been so scared in my life..I was getting a very, very small amount of air in...the corn just went down the wrong place.  I kept coaching myself to relax and about 4 minutes later, I was able to get a pretty decent breath.  We're a half hour away from any hospital, but Mark is an OR nurse and Diane is an anesthesiology nurse, so I felt I was in good hands.  The first thing I did when I could breathe, was thank God.

I'm watching the Cubs/Cardinals, but things are not going well for my guys.

More later...

2 comments:

  1. Did you change colors? Cubs were ahead after the first inning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the 0-4 night when the Cardinals shut us out.

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...