Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tired!

We didn't leave this morning until about 9:10, but we made it to Paducah by 6:00.  We're at the Drury Inn where we get a free meal for supper and a free breakfast.  Hope I sleep better tonight than I did last night.  I am having allergy issues from all of the harvest dust in the air, so my eyes are on fire...being tired on top of the dust, doesn't help that problem.  Tomorrow's another day, and we're about to run out of corn and soybeans.  I don't think cotton and peanuts have as much dust!!

Tomorrow, we've got about 7 hours of driving to get to the north side of Atlanta where Dave's cousin lives.  We'll stay there until Sunday morning and then we'll take off for The Ranch.  I'm so ready to be there!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...