Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Good day

This was another beautiful day in Florida...the weather was perfect!  I love these days - cool (upper 70's), low humidity, and abundant sunshine!

We started our day off with coffee and our monthly HOA meeting.  Then we had the rest of the day free because League Shuffle was here so we couldn't have fun shuffle.  So I took off and got my hair cut.  Dave and Bob worked on putting down blocks around their house.  Later this afternoon, I fixed a wonderful dish for supper.  It was chicken mozzarella with penne pasta and sun dried tomatoes...delicious!  We invited Bob & Ann over to share it with us and they really liked it, too.  It's a keeper recipe!

Lulu and I beat Ann & Lorraine tonight at 7s.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...