Thursday, December 10, 2015

Oh my goodness!

I knew that tonight's Iowa-Iowa State basketball game would be a good one...I just didn't have the script written quite the way it happened.  I figured it would be a close ball game, not a blowout by Iowa.  I planned on Hilton Magic, but I didn't know how it could erase a 20 point deficit.  Now I'm a real believer...and so proud of that basketball team.  It would have been so easy to just roll over and play dead down 20 points, but they never gave up.  They just kept on fighting.  Way to go Cyclones!

Our day was kind of uneventful before the game.  We did take Bob & Ann down to the Post Corner.  Ann thought we should have one more Post Corner pizza before they went back to Iowa.  The sunset had beautiful colors...too bad that new hotel/condo building blocks the view from the Post Corner.  It'll be better viewed later in the winter when the sun moves farther north or the earth moves farther south, or whatever!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...