Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My knee

After coffee and our monthly HOA meeting, Dave took me to a doctor.  After waiting for about 45 minutes, I was taken to xray.  I do not have a torn meniscus at this time...just a lot of inflammation and arthritis.  Rest, ice, compression and drugs!  He put me on an anti-inflammatory plus prednisone and thought that would take care of it!  I hope so!

I got a call from Cindy from Ames tonight with sad news.  My other neighbor, Linda Knecht, is in Hospice and hasn't had any food or drink for over a week.  Cindy doubted that she'd make it through the night.  She's been sick for a long, long time with Scleroderma, an auto-immune disease that is destroying her from the inside out for many, many years...probably over 25 years.  At least she's not suffering right now.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...