Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Yay!

We went to coffee this morning, but my knee hurt too bad to shuffle.  I may have to go to the doctor and get an MRI to see what's going on with it.  It feels pretty decent if I am able to ice it a bunch and take 3 Advil every 4 hours!  I finally got Quicken 2016 onto my laptop and was able to get one of our bank accounts reconciled.  I think they need to do some patches because there's definitely a few things that need fixed!  

I played cards tonight - not so well, though!  Our team got beat after leading the first 3 hands...bummer.  But, my Cyclones won and that's much more important!  It was a frustrating game, but came out well in the end.  Dave went to bed at halftime, so I'm the only pumpkin in this household.  Oh well, I'll sleep in tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...