Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day!


I have 2 friends who have birthdays today - one is 13 and one is 17!  That's fun!  I went to BonWorth with 3 ohters this morning - was able to get everything at 40% off because I've got my model discount plus their Leap Day Sale!  Tonight we had our Fashion Show and we had lots of fun.  It was fun being a model.  We even had our faces made up so that we'd look really good in our new clothes!  We had an audience of about 43 people and all of us had fun strutting our stuff!

After the game, I came home to watch the Cyclones p,lay their last regular season home game.  It was an emotional night for the seniors!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...