Thursday, March 24, 2016

Got company

We have company - Jami and the kids came last night.  They'll be here until Saturday afternoon.  Then last night, too, my youngest niece and her family came to visit with Bob.  I hate it that they're here at the same time.  I need to be able to split myself into two people so I can  do things with both families.  :(

Today we went to Sarasota to see Roberta and Dave's brother's youngest daughter and her family.  The kids played so hard that they are all pooped!

We had bad news here in the park.  One of our guys passed away - he's been in Canada for the past 6-8 weeks trying to get an ulcer fixed.  Must have been something more than an ulcer!  We've lost 4 people this season...sad deal.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...