Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday

We had a beautiful summer day here.  Church was good.  We came home from church and ate an early lunch so Dave could go out to Bryan's to mow.  This is Erin's birthday so they are in Des Moines for a couple of days.  Since he was gone, I took the opportunity to take a Sunday afternoon nap.  I really wanted to finish my cushion cover, but my grandma always said (according to Mom) that if you took stitches on Sunday, you'd remove them 9 times over in your afterlife. So I decided I didn't want to chance that!

Now I'm watching the Cubs get beat while Dave sleeps in his chair.  I'll have to wake him up so he can go to bed!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...