Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday

I only got 5 hours of sleep last night.  I stayed up to watch the Cubs extra innings and I was so excited so I couldn't calm down enough to sleep.  Plus, I'd taken a nap yesterday afternoon so that didn't help any.

I got up, took my shower and got busy finishing my cushion cover.  This is what it looked like before:
 And this is what it looks like now!  It finally matches the color of our bedroom!  Yay!
Dave was out mowing at Bryan's so I had the house all to myself this morning.  I even went to the garage to walk a couple of laps!  I also filed paperwork and cleaned up my desk.  Hmmm...maybe 5 hours of sleep is enough!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...