Monday, August 29, 2016

Pondering

Tonight I'm pondering...why can't the Cubs get any runs in the late innings?  And why do they keep making errors?  And why can't they win them all???  I just think they've got such a good team and I don't understand why they lose when they should be winning!

Dave got up this morning and went to the dr's office.  He's been having some chest pains when he tries to take a deep breath.  They're pretty sure it's just his asthma acting up - it's been such a humid/wet summer up here.  They did an EKG just to be sure.  But now he's on prednisone and an antibiotic, as well as a Zyrtec.  Hope this works quickly.

When we went to get his meds, we also ate at a new place for us - the Noodle Company.  It was pretty darn good!  We'll eat there again.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...