Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday

It has gotten hot here again - and humid!  It was already humid when we left for church.  Church was great.  Pastor Amy's sermon was about Jesus and the Samaritan woman at the well.  Good music today too.

After church we went to Morg's for lunch/breakfast.  It takes a while to get your food because they are so busy, but it is definitely worth it.  The pancakes are a good 12" across...you only get 1 but it is huge and it melts in your mouth!!  I brought home half of mine!

Dave went out to help Bryan this afternoon.  I stayed home and watched the Cubs lose!  I also finally have all the '66 pix in one folder and I figured out how to do a slideshow in Windows 10!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...