Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday

I'm a little nervous about having enough food for Christmas dinner...so, guess what the sermon was about...giving it all to God and receiving the peace that passes all understanding.  Now, if I could just do it.  After doing some research and getting some opinions from Sandy who has done these dinners before,, I feel better about things.  My big concern is the turkey.  We have 81 people attending and we have about 85 pounds of turkey.  All of the websites say if you're serving 100 people, you should have 100 pounds of turkey.  So I guess I'm right on.

We had our massages this afternoon and then went out to eat.  Beautiful day here.  It was -6 in Waterloo while it was 80 here.  Brrr..........

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...