Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday

This was a gorgeous day!  I started out shuffling three games...I won 2 of my games so I was pretty happy.  I came home to Dave touching up ceiling paint in the kitchen.  So more construction!  Then we switched ranges with Ann & Bob.  On Monday they're taking the refrigerator too.  Gary & Barb took our microwave.  I guess you could say we kept everything in the family!

This evening we met Suzy and Greg at Woody's in Ellenton.  After drinks and dinner we said goodbye to them.  They're going back to Indiana on Monday.  :(  We'll miss them!

Came home to find out that Iowa State won this evening!  They beat #9 Baylor.  Go Cyclones!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...