Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wednesday

We had a pretty productive day!  I went to coffee this morning while Dave waited for the cabinet guys to get here.  By the time I got home from coffee, they were here and unloading cabinets.  By noon they had the upper cabinets up and were working on the bottom cabinets. 

I left at noon to go with the Red Hatters to Safety Harbor for lunch at Crispers.  We had a good lunch - there were 13 of us!  Safety Harbor is a quaint little town with cute little shops all the way up main street.  They have a long pier, too.  I'd like to go there with my camera some day.

It rained much of the day and evening - thank God.  We really needed the rain!  It poured on us as we were starting to cross the Bayside Bridge.  When we got home and I'd delivered the other 4 ladies, I was shocked that all of the cabinets were up and the knobs were on.  There's not a lot left for them to do tomorrow - mainly trim at the top (crown molding). 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...