Monday, February 13, 2017

Whew!

We've had company...and now it's quiet around here.  Bryan, Erin, and Aidan came from Disney World on Friday afternoon and then Jami, Megan, and Danny came over Friday night.  We were pretty packed in here but we made it thru the weekend just fine.  We all went to Sawgrass Lake Park on Saturday afternoon.  Aidan rode with me on my scooter for about 3/4 of the time.  The rest of the time he ran around on the boardwalk.  He was fascinated with the alligators.  Today before we took them to the airport, he and I rode around the park.  He kept pointing and saying "What's that?"  He is vocalizing a bunch more and he said a few words while he was here.  I can't wait to hear him cut loose and talk. 

Megan and Danny love my camera (the red one with the small zoom lens) and they both love taking pictures.  Kelly does too.  Kelly's got a good eye for a good picture and Megan's also developing that skill.  Danny took some good ones, too.  I have over 250 pix to go thru and edit!!

Tomorrow we go back to a "normal" routine!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...